1/24/2014

Submitted

In October, I talked about an online Christian manuscript submission website. You create a proposal, include the first chapter of your novel with a synopsis, and submit it (for a fee). Publishers and their representatives can review your proposal and, if they like what they see, may contact you about your novel.

Since one publishing company already has my novel under review, I'd held off doing the final submission. Today, I considered asking the website for a refund of my money. After further consideration, however, I decided that it's not necessarily bad to have my eggs in more than one basket. To that end, I filled in the missing sections and submitted it to the website's database.

My money has purchased a period of six months. After that, I'll need to resubmit or else reevaluate what I want to do.

Now, there's nothing left but to wait.

Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment