2/22/2014

One Step Closer

I've pretty much decided to scrap my original plan to pursue publishing through a traditional publishing house and just go the self-pub route. I haven't made the final decision yet, but will plan to pray and think about it over the week.

A friend of mine from college introduced me to a published author friend of hers who is a member of an online group for Christian "indie" authors. Today, I was accepted into the group and already I feel like I've gleaned some very helpful advice. In fact, I'm currently speaking with a professional editor about editing my manuscript. I suspect that once I have heard back from her and have made the necessary improvements, and or corrections, it'll be time to upload my baby to Createspace.

I'm excited to say I could have some big news SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment