3/13/2014

The Back Cover Teaser

While waiting for my editor to get back with the things I need to fix, I can't upload the manuscript to CreateSpace. So, this evening I worked on everything else I could so that the process goes faster. With some help from a missionary friend, I'll have the book cover finished tomorrow. I also wrote up a description for the back cover.

Emma Darcy had the perfect life--a blissful marriage, doting husband, and two adorable young sons. Then on the night of her 10th high school reunion, tragedy strikes. In a heartbeat, she's a widow left to raise her sons alone, all while facing an unexpected pregnancy and the return of a man from her past. As the months go by, her heart becomes increasingly hardened by anger--anger at the men responsible for her husband's death, and for God for allowing it.

Dr. Justin Bennet doesn't want to blow his second chance with the woman he walked away from years ago. But after the death of her husband, it doesn't seem like she'll be ready to fall in love again any time soon. If ever.

Will Emma's bitterness drive them apart for good, or will she finally find healing in forgiveness?

No comments:

Post a Comment